- The two I chose were entrepreneurship and personal development. Write about these two topics and nothing else.
Pick two topics
- I chose Saturday at the start because it was the one day I wasn’t working. Pick the day that you know you’ll have time and set it in your calendar as a recurring event.
Schedule the writing weekly
- You can’t make any substantial amount of money from writing until you have put some time into your art.
Do not think about money
- Right now I could write every single day, but I purposely do not. Starting out can also make you really excited to the point where you overdo it. Overdoing it leads to you feeling as though you have run out of ideas.
Try not to overdo it
- Having your own website will force you to piss fart around choosing website templates, engaging with web developers, paying for hosting, endlessly screwing around with column widths and a whole bunch of other BS that will not make you $11,000 per month later on.
Start with someone else’s platform.
Use someone else’s platform
- So much of my time at the start was wasted doing podcasts and promoting my work to an audience I hadn’t earned.
Wherever you are starting from, you need to find your niche, your voice, and your unique way of putting sentences together.
Spend a Stupid Amount of Time Writing in the Beginning