The AliExpress Dropshipping Center, also known as the AliExpress Booster Program, is a set of tools designed to assist dropshipping merchants in finding and analyzing the potential of products on AliExpress. Here is how you can use the AliExpress Dropshipping Center effectively.
Accessing the Dropshipping Center
To access the AliExpress Dropshipping Center, you need to have an AliExpress account. There are two ways to gain access to the center:
- If you have been dropshipping on AliExpress for a while and have placed a significant number of orders, AliExpress may recognize you as a dropshipper and send you a notification about the center.
- If you are new to AliExpress, you can sign up for the Dropshipping Center by submitting an application. After signing up, you can find the Dropshipping Center in the menu tab at the top of your AliExpress profile or by signing in to AliExpress which directs you to the dashboard.
Finding Products to Sell
The Dropshipping Center has tools that can help you find products to sell:
- Hot Selling Products: This tool is ideal for product research as it shows you the products that are currently best-selling on AliExpress. You can type in keywords to find which products are trending. However, note that this tool shows you hot products on AliExpress and not necessarily in your region.
- Search by Image: If you have an image of the product you want to sell, you can use this feature to find suppliers for those products on AliExpress.
- Sponsored Products: Suppliers on AliExpress can pay to have their products advertised on the platform. In the 'Sponsored Products' section, you can find suppliers for various products. If a supplier is spending money on advertising, it might indicate that they are serious about doing business.
When you find a product you are interested in selling, you can analyze it using the Product Analysis section. This tool allows you to check the daily sales volume of products over time. You can move your mouse over any point on the line graph to see the exact sales volume of the product at that moment. However, remember that this data is specific to the product link you insert and there may be other suppliers selling the same product.
1. Using Google Keyword Planner and Google Trends:
In conjunction with the AliExpress Dropshipping Center, you can use Google Keyword Planner and Google Trends to check the potential of a certain product in your region. Google Keyword Planner provides data on monthly searches for a certain product on Google, and you can filter the results to get search volume in your area. Google Trends shows you how a product has performed in the past, allowing you to see if the demand for that product is growing or declining.
2. Setting up Google Keyword Planner without a Credit Card
Follow these steps to access Google Keyword Planner for free without being asked for credit card information:
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Go to the Google Ads dashboard.
- When the dialog shows up, choose any of the options, but click on the 'Switch to Expert Mode' button.
- Click on the 'Create an account without a campaign' option.
- Select your country, time zone, and currency (this information can't be changed later, so make sure you choose correctly).
This combination of tools and methods should help you effectively find and analyze products for your dropshipping business.